- I can identify and evaluate the history of wireless communications
- I can identify the organizations that contributed to wireless development
- I can identify the components of wireless
- I can identify and evaluate different radio frequencies
- I can identify the different parts and formulas associated with wireless signals
- I can demonstrate access point placement
- I can identify and evaluate the different sections of a wireless setup
CompTIA: IT Fundamentals Objectives:
- 4.1 - Given a scenario, set up and configure a basic SOHO
- 4.2 - Compare and contrast cellular, wireless and wired data connections.
- 4.3 - Compare and contrast different methods of sharing and storage.
Last modified: Tuesday, March 29, 2016, 12:21 PM