- I can identify and evaluate the different layers of the OSI model
- I can identify the devices that operate on the network
- I can identify the protocols that function on the network
- I can identify and evaluate the difference between Classful and Classless
- I can evaluate and subnet IPv4 addresses
- I can identify and evaluate IPv6 addresses
CompTIA: IT Fundamentals Objectives:
- 4.1 - Given a scenario, set up and configure a basic SOHO
- 4.2 - Compare and contrast cellular, wireless and wired data connections.
- 4.3 - Compare and contrast different methods of sharing and storage.
Last modified: Tuesday, March 29, 2016, 12:15 PM