- Section 2 The Design Process
Let’s take a closer look at each step of the engineering design process and how it will help you once you enter start to solve your design challenge. Unlike solving a math problem or testing a scientific hypothesis, this process is non-linear, as is typical of any creative process. Notice the inner arrows in the figure below; these indicate that at any time in the process, it is fine to go back and add, change or take away information.
To Complete Section 2:
- Obtain Section 2 Guided Reading Notes
- Complete Lesson 2 Guided Reading Notes as you review Lesson 2.0-Lesson 2.8
- Submit Guided Reading Notes according to you teacher's instructions
- Complete Section 2 QUIZ. You have TWO attempts to take the quiz. Your highest score will be recorded.
- Complete Extension activities as assigned by your teacher